What data do we collect and how do we collect it?
I only collect data that you provide to me either through a web form of if you email me.
The data I collect through these forms are your name and email address.
How will we use your data?
I collect this data to enable me to address queries you have about booking me, or to buy one of my products..
I will only contact you via email if you have expressly requested me to do so. I will also only contact you on the issue you expressed an interest on. Your details will not be added to a mailing list. I will not share your data with any third parties.
When visitors fill in my contact form, I collect the data it sends and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The cookies we use are stored only on your local browser and are not sent to me, your server, nor to any other third-party.
What are your data protection rights?
It’s extremely important that you’re aware of your data protection rights., which are as follows:
– Right to access – You have the right to request a copy of data that we hold on you.
– Right to rectification – You have the right to request us to amend any data on yourself that you think is inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to delete all personal records of your data.
– Right to restrict or object to processing – You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your data, or to object to us processing your data.
– Right to data portability – You have the right to request transfer of data relating to you to another organisation, or to you.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond. Please send a message via my contact form to do so.
Making a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint about my use of data, you may do so with the UK’s Information Officer. Please see this website for details: